Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm a Tiddly Inker!!!

Hi everyone!
  Today it was announced that I had made the design team at Tiddly Inks!  I can't tell you how thrilled I am.  I absolutely love these images and always love the way my cards turn out when I use a Tiddly Ink image.  If you haven't participated in the challenges at Tiddly Inks - do so, they are so much fun and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the store.  Did I mention that Christy gives out some awesome freebies too when you join the Paper Craft Planet group!  The group of crafters there are so wonderful - always have great stories and wonderful advice - even on non-crafting topics!  So stop by and join in on the conversation and pick up a freebie or two!  Also, visit Christy's blog for some wonderful candy she's giving away!  I'm jumping up and down with excitment to be joining this group and thought I would give you a little collage of my favorite cards I've created with these images!

12 comments:

  1. WooHoo! We're SISTERS!!!! So happy for us! You know I love your work! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! And I love your collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You deserve it, all your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Melissa!!! That is just awesome!!
    So happy for you! Your creations are always so wonderful and I looooove seeing what you create. You are such an inspirtation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Boy are you going to be a busy lady! Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Melissa! Looking forward to seeing more Tiddly Inks goodness from you! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Tiddly Inker position! Your collage looks awesome Melissa, look forward to seeing all your Tiddly Ink creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Melissa, your coloring is awesome so it is a no wonder that they chose you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Melissa. You will be an awesome addition to their team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You are so talented I'm not surprised they would pick you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Melissa!!! :) That is great news! You're amazing and they are lucky to have you on their design team!

    ReplyDelete