Friday, October 1, 2010

Quiet the Pear - Paper Cutz Challenge

Hi everyone,
  This week at Paper Cutz the challenge is to use three patterned papers...this is always a challenge for me - I'm a pretty simple girl and most of my cards reflect that - so picking three patterned papers for one little card is always difficult.  However, I got this new fall stack from Basic Gray and well it was easy!  I just layered them up - I chose a flower print and a pear print but broke them up with a patterned solid (the pattern is there I promise - it's sort of textured with a black or something - look close - LOL). 

I had this cute stamp set from Studio G.  The inside was just stamped with the pears and I used the sentiment on the outside!!! 

Thanks for looking and hey don't forget to check out the Paper Cutz Challenge!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!! Love those different patterns and the sentiment is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete