Friday, October 15, 2010

Witchy Bunny - Paper Cutz Challenge ANYTHING GOES

Hi ya everyone!
  This week at Paper Cutz we are to do ANYTHING WE WANT!!! That's right - woo hoo!  I decided to use this cute witchy bunny, bibble bubble cauldron and Trick-or Treat freebie - all from Meljen's Design at Whimsy Stamps!  First, I fused the three images with Photoshop - I placed the bunny behind the cauldron just a bit and put the freebie Trick-or-Treat on the top of them both.  Next, I colored all my images with Copics and fussy cut the image out.  I placed it on some background and fussy cut that as well.  Using my Gypsy, I welded a witches hat from Mini Monsters together for a card and added a small oval to one side - for a mount for the stamp. 


I cut out the hat on my Expressions and mounted the stamp.  Then I added some stickles to the hat and images.  Lastly, I flocked the spider brown and added some googly eyes!  Thanks for looking and head on over to Paper Cutz - there's no reason not too - you can enter whatever you want!!!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh that's really clever to fuse them all together like that... I have enough trouble using things 'As Is' *chuckle*

    *waves from England*

    Gail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Love the details you put into this Melissa. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! love the image and your coloring and the hat is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a wonderful imnage and the hat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazing!!! I loooove the hat and those digi stamps are wonderful! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa,

    That is just too cute!!! :) Does fussy cut just mean that you leave a border or do you have a tool that you use? It looks perfect (I'd like to be able to do that)! ;)

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully cute project Melissa. Love your fused images and colors :). Thanks for sharing this inspiration!!
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete