Thursday, November 25, 2010

Warm Cocoa - Meljen's Challenge

Hi everyone - short post as Thanksgiving is today!! WOO HOO - enjoy your turkey and don't forget to give thanks!  Hope your holiday is blessed with wonderful friends and family, lots of good healthy food, and lots and lots of love.  Melissa from Meljen's is still working hard and thus has a new release today at Whimsys!!! Can you believe it - while we are stuffing ourselves it's business as usual!  Here is the beautifully gorgeous release:

I love these images - they are so fun to color and I truly had a hard time picking just one! 

The theme is buttons and bows - though it doesn't look like I have buttons I do - the snowman attached to the bow is a button!!  Anyhow, head over and join the fun at Meljen's Design!
Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice card ! Great colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful as always! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Melissa. As always, your coloring is amazing. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Loooove it! That button is great! Love the digi stamps! Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Your coloring technique is purrfect. I love the snowman button (?) on the bow. It ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful Melissa, again your coloring is outstanding! Your deserve the Stylish award I have for you on my blog.
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete