Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Bear - Meljen's Designs Challenge and new Release

Hi everyone!!
  Well blogger has been down for like ever and I'm just getting to post my Meljen's card for the week.  I wanted to make a quick hello card for a boy and came up with this using this adorable little Meljen's Bear that can be found right HERE.
The new release and challenge for this week however is create something for Graduation and  here is the release:

All of these adorable new images can be found HERE.
For my card I used some Basic Grey paper - Oh Baby - boy stack.  I also used a bit of craft paper too.  I colored my bear in Copics and fussy cut him.
I simply layered a number of papers and added a bow!  Please join our challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Melissa, I love all of the different layers with this one! Perfect coloring as usual! I really like the diploma digi! That's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete