Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Love - Tiddly Inks Love

 Hi ya everyone!
  Well you know I love me some Tiddly Ink images and the fabulous Christy just came out with a few new images that are just darling.  Now, Christy has been doing a bit of shop maintance and there are a few kinks here and there in the system still.  So if you order images and don't get them please let her know and she'll be happy to remedy the problem for you once she checks her email!
 I made this card using the Tiddly Inks image called Little Bugg.  She's too adorable and so I colored her with my Copics and cut her out.
I then used this Melissa Francis paper that I fell in love with and used a nestable to cut out the shape in the lower corner of my square.  I placed this over another piece of paper from the same Melissa Francis collection.  I chose a soft blue paper that matched my coloring to accent the back of the card and cut these flowers out of a pink. 
 I used some thread to tie into my buttons and added a few pearl flowers too.  The seam binding was colored with my copics and I tied on a small charm.  I stamped the sentiment from an Inkadinkadoo Baby set I had and finished using my white gelly role pen for accents. 
Care about my Copics???
There is no challenge at Tiddly Inks currently due to the store but all will be up and running on Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Love the accents that you made with your white gelpen!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the little pearls on the little bug! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you've used and your card is so very cute. Lovely image! Just love it!

    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love all the cute little details.


    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Melissa. Love that image and the colors you used too. Have a wonderful holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Melissa! Love that cute little image. Gorgeous coloring, love those flowers!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card, Melissa. Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Thanks for being part of our first blogaversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Beautiful! It has such a sweet color scheme! The perfect Baby Card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Lovely coloring and the bow with charm and button and the flowers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete