Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer at the Beach - Some Odd Girl Sneaks!!

 Hi ya everyone,
  Well I'm bummed to say it - but today is my last day with the FABULOUS design team at the Some Odd Girl challenge blog.  Kristy was so nice to let me play along with them with the three facebook images I won!  I had so much fun coloring Kaylee, Octee and Tobie!  So thanks so much Kristy - you are awesome!  Please be sure to stop by the shop soon to see all of the new release and don't forget about all the adorable stamps from Some Odd Girl.
I colored Tobie in Copics and made a little beach scene for him!
I decided he needed a few freckles too - as a little redhead in the sun is sure to have a few!  I had a little beach clear sticker I used on the side and a fun little charm that was a pair of snorkeling goggles just like Tobies'.
Once he was colored I added glossy accents to his flippers, goggles and water wings.  I also added a bit of blue/turquoise ribbon and used some fun alpha beads for the summer sentiment...because really - what is better than the beach during the summer months!
Please head over to the Some Odd Girl Challenge blog and leave comments on the new release this week and you could win some of your very own images from Some Odd Girl!!!
Care about my Copics???

5 comments:

  1. OOOhhh!!! He's such a cutie! Love the summery colors and the adorable charm. Fab card, Melissa! LOVE the new release. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh he is adorable! Love your bright summer colors and the Glossy Accents is the perfect touch. Fabulous beads and charm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To The Beach with this little guy! He is so handsome. Love the beads! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Melissa he is adorable. Your coloring always amazes me. Love love the green color you used, it just pops out.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! Love the freckles! It's just so great!!!

    ReplyDelete