Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Thank You

Materials:
Design Paper - K & Company Susan Winget Spring Blossom
Solid Green Paper and Kraft Paper
Rubber Stamp - Lili of the Valley - Born to Shop
Clear Thank You sentiment
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 12
Flower - Yellow felt created by me using button and twine
Brown Bakers Twine - My Craft Spot
Markers - Copic Sketch
White Gelly Role Pen - Sakura
  Hi ya everyone!
  Just a quick little card I created using an adorable stamp from a friend!!  I love this cute little bear from Lili of the Valley and had so much fun coloring her.  I used my Copics of course and topped her off with some white accents.  I also added a bit of colorless blending solution to the inside of a CLEAN old sock and gently touched down on the bears fur for a fluffy appearance.
I used my labels 12 nestables and cut her and an accent in green.  I then layered on this gorgeous paper from K& Co.  Wrapped a bit of twine around and added a little tag with the sentiment.  I also created this little yellow flower from some felt I have in my stash.
I hope my friend likes her thank you card!!!  
 Care about my Copics?
Challenges: Make My Monday - Die Cut Flowers

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and a very unusual flower, your colouring is super too. Its nice to see you playing along with us at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Melissa! I love how you coloured this cutie!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Make my monday with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your friend likes it very much :) It's absolutely beautiful. The texture in the fur is amazing, thanks for sharing how you did that. Beautifully colored and the layout and pp are perfect. I'm going to have to try the little felt circle flowers. Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I love the paper and the colors you chose. Your cards are always so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice card with an unusual and interesting flower. Your colour technique is exceptional. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card Melissa. The little bear is so sweet and beautifully coloured. The lovely flower is the perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Make My Monday Die Cut Flowers challenge and look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Good luck!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete