Friday, July 15, 2011

Birthday Buttons and Bows - Meljen's Designs Release

 Hi ya everyone!
  Another new release at Meljen's Designs.
 Adorable right?  All images from Meljen's Designs can be found HERE at Whimsy Stamps including the ever so sweet Birthday Bee that I chose. 
The challenge this week is Buttons and Bows!  We all love those fun embellishments so join our challenge this week at the Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog
I am also entering this card into the Birthday Challenge at iCopic Lover!
Care about my Copics???

5 comments:

  1. OMG girl your coloring is just amazing! The tree house, the bee, the girls from last week...incredible! The next time we hang out I'm just going to stare at you while you color, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over all the cards you do they are all amazing and everyone just keeps getting cuter and cuter! This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I Love the bee!!!! This is another amazing design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE BEEEEEEE! I love the texture you added with your coloring. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with the iCopic challenge.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Melissa! I wish I could color like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete