Thursday, July 21, 2011

Miss You - Meljen's Designs Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  It's my off week for the Meljen's Designs Challenge, but I just can't help and share a Meljen's Designs card with you.  This week there is no new release - thank goodness that Melissa Jenkins the artist of Meljen's Designs has taken a break!  That girl has released 3-5 new images every week since she started!!!  However we are still having a challenge and that is a recipe challenge: 1 bow, three brads and a circle.  So please stop by and join the fun!
This Raggy Puppy that I colored in my Copics is probably one of my all time favorite Meljen's Designs images.  Isn't he the cutest?  He can be found right HERE at Whimsy Stamps.  The paper is Basic Grey.
Care about my Copics?
I am entering this card into the iCopic Challenge and the Copic Creations Challenge - both are to use Pastels.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! I love the colors you used. The green bow pops.

    I hope you are having a great week and are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little puppy looks like my grand Puppy, Ezme! Too Cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is adorable. Just love that puppy. Great coloring as always. I really like the way you show the copics you use. I know that I find it very helpful, and am sure others do too. I really love the images from Meljens. Will have to check out the challenge;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the colors and image! Fab design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your coloring skills are impeccable! Thanks so much for your super sweet comment on SASL! I only hope to have time and practice my Copic coloring skills to one day color like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Melissa!! Your use of the BV's is marvelous and the whole card is just so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at icopic : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa! How are you doing, lady ;D This card is just beyond fabulous! Such a darling image and he looks wonderful in violets. Awesome work, as always ;D Thanks for joining the current challenge at Copic Creations! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete