Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh my - So Long Ago - A Love Story

Fun challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!  There is no release - BOO!!! BUT don't fret I promise the reason behind the absence of images is something spectacular - really and truly!!! So this week the FUN idea to show your FIRST ever Meljen's project was brought up...so let's travel down memory lane.  Join the fun and show us your first creation ever with a Sweety from Meljen's!!!
This post was created WAYYYY back when....
Hi everyone,
  Well in addition to my Tiddly Inks addiction I now have another - Meljens Designs...such cute images.  I decided to do their challenge this week as well - follow a sketch.  I picked this cute little Fru Fru Fairy Pony and colored her with my Copics. 

I used my Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper for the main background. I also used a small piece of Best Creation Inc Mr & Mrs. for a strip and the card base.  I added a shear ribbon and then added a blue rhinestone swirly from Recollections.  Lastly, I used a sticker for the Follow Your Dreams sentiment. 
Enjoy!


2 comments: