Monday, September 19, 2011

Altered Frame using Vinyl

Hi ya everyone!  I'm sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady.  I've had a lot of fun lately trying to alter frames and boxes and today I'd like to share a very simple frame that I altered using some vinyl cut on my Imagine.  In the following video I show you step by step instructions starting with the Gypsy and finishing with the embellishments.

For those that already know how to cut vinyl and prepare altered frames here are a few extra pictures!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments!  I'd love to hear what you think! 
For more fun projects and tutorials by some very talented designers please visit She's A Sassy Lady!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful home decore item. I like working with vinyl myself and need to try something like this. Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, again, it's beautiful!!! I love how you did this and Sheila's so right -- it's a lovely decor item!!!

    Really love the flowers!!!

    Great project, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE-ly! Just Lovely! It's so pretty! Always amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete