Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monster Mash Birthday Bash

Hi ya everyone!
  Happy Birthday Imagine!!!  Today is my day to share at the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog.  In the video below I show you how I made this fun little set using the Cricut Imagine and my Gypsy.  I started with Cricut Craft Room but had to switch to my Gypsy as I couldn't get it to cut for me.  Also, at the end of the video I give measurements for each cut using the Gypsy and Imagine!
I decided that a birthday fit for the Imagine had to include the sentiment Monster Mash!  Please celebrate with us all week long as we share projects that show our love of the Imagine!  Don't forget to leave comments for prizes too!
Recipe:
Cricut Imagine
Gypsy
Cricut Imagine cartridge Hop Scotch
Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters
Bakers Twine
Ribbon
Tissue Paper
Clear sentiment "Monster Mash" from My Craft Spot
Googly Eyes


4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Love the bright colors! Hopefully, I will get my Hopscotch cart this week. I got it last month and tried to use it over the weekend, but it was a bad one, so PC has the replacement on it's way. I would have never thought of using it with that cartridge, but it's just PERFECT for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Melissa!! Love the cute little monsters and the bright colours!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, that is really one really cute "Monster Mash" birthday set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute. Love the colors they are just great for a Monster Mash!!! TFS Great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete