Friday, November 25, 2011

Hi ya everyone!  This week I created another Christmas card using the adorable Christmas Pixie from Tiddly Inks!  She is so cute and dainty! 
The sentiment is from My Craft Spot and the little Holly Leaves are from a stamp set from Some Odd Girl.  I used my large scallop border punch from MFT.
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to stop by the Tiddly Inks blog to see all the wonderful inspiration!  This week is another anything goes - OH and it's a two week challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love how your design, sentiment and card base always match! You always do such beautiful cards!
    I have got to start coloring my cards! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's beautiful Melissa. Your coloring is always gorgeous and I love the way you've colored her hair. Beautiful papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the bright colors! What a great digi! Very clever design and it's so great how you put it all together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, love the sentiment, just like the song. Too fun.

    I have to go grab this image, she is so fun. Love your layout. ;D

    ReplyDelete