Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Romance and Crushes - More Some Odd Girl Reveals!!!

Here is one of my favorite images of the new release at Some Odd Girl! Oh my gosh - isn't she just a cutey! I love the expression on her face - it's almost an embarrassed little look that says "I'm so crushin' on you".   What better expression for Crushin' Gwen!
The heart u stamp also comes with her and a few other sweet sentiments and images that I didn't use.  I used my awesome possum Copics to color her up.
 Also, you might remember this card from the blog hop Romantic Gwen...she's GORGEOUS and again another fabulous expression!
Be sure to stop by Some Odd Girl and see my teamies creations - BEAUTIFUL for sure and then hit up the Some Odd Girl store for your own!

7 comments:

  1. Wowzer love those SOG images.... Both of yours are just pretty as ever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Melissa. Totally agree that she's got the cutest look on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable. Love the color combinations. TFS
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh love them both but the first one of my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! love love how you did the cheeks and nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, your coloring is gorgeous! So glad to be on the iCopic design team with ya!!! Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete