Monday, January 30, 2012

Party Time - iCopic Lover Challenge - Red

Hi ya everyone! This week at iCopic the challenge is RED!! Perfect for this time of year, don't ya think?  I chose to color up this adorably sweet stamp from iCopic called Party Time Fergus from Wild Rose Studio.  He's adorable I must say!
I used my favorite R Copics - R20, R22, R24, R27, R29 and R39!!!  Love them and feel that having a number in a series gives me a good transition between the lightest and darkest.  Head over to iCopic Lover and join the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love love love this!
    Its just perfect! I absolutely adore the bunting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute Melissa! Lovin' that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so fabulous Melissa.....I cannot wait for class to begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring!! Can't wait to start your class !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is PRECIOUS! I just love the craft paper for the base. It's perfect with all of those amazing bright colors!

    ReplyDelete