Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you Kraft? A unique background on Kraft

Hi ya everyone - Sharing a simple tutorial on creating your own paper using Kraft at She's A Sassy Lady.  I colored this gorgeous Some Odd Girl beauty with my Copics.  I imagined her in a vivid red dress with luscious dark skin, so that's how I colored her.  I quickly realized I couldn't find any paper that matched however.  I decided to ink a background using a Spellbinders Impressabilities.  Here's how:
Thanks for watching my video and simple tutorial.  Many thanks to Sheila for allowing me to share on her blog - She's A Sassy Lady again today!

6 comments:

  1. Melissa, your coloring on this image is absolutely fabulous!!! Love, love, love your card!!
    hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melissa! Like I said at Sheila's -- I love it and I'm going to try the technique!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a sassy and beautiful make. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa what a beautiful project! Love the coloring as always and this background technique is awesome! Thanks for the great tutorial and being with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow this is absolutely amazing and the red dress really POPS right out, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing background and at first thought I assumed you used decorative paper! Great coloring and she looks fantastic with a wrap on her head - so natural looking too! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete