Wednesday, March 14, 2012

April Showers

Hi ya everyone!  It's my day to share on the iCopic Lover blog.  This little adorable girl is from Wild Rose Studio Clear Stamp - Mia in Kimono.  I think I'm in love with this stamp company.  The images stamp very clear and they are also a nice size.
I stamped Mia with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on my X-Press It Blending Paper.  I colored her in my Copics of course and paper pieced her umbrella.  However, I did take my E09 and E97 Copics and added a bit of color to the umbrella for dimension. 
 I also added some Opaque white to the umbrella sticks, her eyes, and her flower with a toothpick.  I decided to keep this a small and simple card as it's going to be used on a gift for a friend.  It is a 4x4 card with a bit of stitching.
I hope you enjoyed my little card today and don't forget to join our fun challenge this week - V family colors.  I added a bit of violet with my Copics to her flower and find myself more and more in love with the V Copics! Can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little card. Love the coloring and look how awesome her hiar looks... Love it. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo..she's super cute! I'm going to have to check those stamps out! Cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is absolutely adorable!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa she is adorable! Love your colouring and the cute paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's super sweet Melissa! Your colouring is fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete