Friday, June 1, 2012

Some Odd Girl June Color Challenge starts Today!

Hi ya everyone!
  New Color Challenge at Some Odd Girl starting today!  You know, there are fabulous prizes for winners at Some Odd Girl too so you must join us! 
  Anyone besides me have trouble with Color Challenges?  Here they are - and they are gorgeous!

june

I don't know why but it's the hardest as I feel like I need the perfect papers to match and always have a hard time...so typically I just pull out a few important colors and use those in my image like I did below.  Who are these beach bathing cuties?  Beach Day Buddies - a new clear stamp set released this May!  You get BOTH of these bathing beauties along with a number of fun accent stamps!
 Join us for our fun color challenge at Some Odd Girl - you have all month!

10 comments:

  1. Cute cute card. Love the little boy and girl together, it makes for a cute card when colored the Melissa way! LOVE IT. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the beach scene, and I love how you posed them next to each other! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admired this when I saw it over at Odd HQ the other day. The kraft as sand is a brill touch too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute melissa! love the scene you made on the card too!!
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect to put these two together and I love the kraft paper as the sand - brilliant idea! Great paper choices too. *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Melissa! I love the orange spotty togs! The sand is a nice touch too!

    I always struggle with colour challeges too... they are just so... challenging!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute scene Melissa! I love your colouring as always and great idea using the kraft as the sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous colour combo and you've rocked it with your card!! Love the texture the ripped cardstock gives and the added polka dots on Tias suit are lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous Melissa!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete