Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Little Crush - Some Odd Girl Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  Today is another fun challenge at Some Odd Girl!  I've decided to use the adorable Crushin' Gwen today for my card.  The challenge is a sketch challenge!
july
I love this very simple sketch and it fit nice with some of my unused embellishments!
I hope you'll join us for our sketch challenge!  You could win FIVE digi's of your choice!!! FIVE!  WOOT - join us!
If you are interested in how I did the dress check out the fun tutorial at Created from Color.

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Melissa! I love the embellishments you added and the dress looks fab!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous Melissa!!! Her dress is AMAZING!!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Melissa! Love the ribbon, DP and of course the beautiful coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! from her coloring to the pattern you choose for her dress... TFS

    Sandra Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Melissa! Wow your colouring on her rocks and I love your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and I love what you did with her dress! Great texture on the ribbon too and your decorative papers are darn cute! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, just look at that plaid! Genius I tell ya... Genius!

    ReplyDelete