Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Little Thoughts with SPARKLE

Hi ya everyone!
  Today, I'm sharing a little something different.  I am falling in love with the Crafter's Workshop stencils.  The are so versatile for scrapbooking of course, but wow, I loved using the Layered Butterflies by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer on my card.  I used a fun technique using my Copics and Spica's too.  Did you know that Kristy and I are having a Spica giveaway on our blog this month?  Yup you could win a set of 12!
I wish you could see the sparkle better on this card, but I used my Spica with the Copic airbrush system.  I created a short simple tutorial for you right HERE.
We also still have a few spots left in our Basic Created from Color Copic class if you are interested!  Have a beautiful day!


In addition you must head over to Kristy's site today.  I'm sharing how I created this little refrigerator magnet box with you in her 31 days celebration.  You should stop by, lots of tutorials, how to's and GIVEAWAYs!

6 comments:

  1. Oh...both the butterfly card as well as your box look amazing! As always your coloring looks wonderful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS butterfly card!! I need to make one of those boxes!! We have box tops laying everywhere, what a super idea!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the papers and that butterfly is so pretty. Love the fridge box magnet - this would be a great gift idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the butterfly card and your magnetic box is absolutely adorable! Love em both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I had to share your box top project with my friend who collects them. She loves it!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete