Monday, December 10, 2012

A Little Pink By Design at Christmas

Hi ya everyone!  I'm super excited to be a guest this week at Pink By Design.  Elizabeth of 217 Creations asked if I would want to join the team for a fun week on the Pink By Design blog and I of course said yes.  I've been creating a number of fun cards using the adorable sentiments that can be purchased in the store.  Sarah Hamer the owner and designer is super talented and the stamps are of great quality and are fun to work with.  The theme this week at Pink By Design is non-traditional Christmas colors.  What a challenge for me, as I really love my greens and reds!  I used the adorable set called Goodie Labels and you are in LUCK as it's on sale for only $10 and it comes with a die too!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the design and the pretty colours are so gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that stamp and your layout/colors are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...that sentiment and die are cute! Wonderful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your BEAUTIFUL card on Pink by Design and had to stop by!!New Follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete