Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Everything - Coloring Challenge

Hi ya everyone!  I am one of the challenge hostesses at the SPandCompany Crop event!  We would LOVE for you to join in the fun with a creation of your own.  There are a number of fun challenges happening right now and you can find all the details HERE.  There is also a party chat with the even on the SPandCompany Facebook page!

My challenge is of course close to my heart as it's a COLORING Challenge!!!  I challenge you to pull out those Copics, colored pencils, water colors, or pastels (any medium works) and color an adorable image!  I used my Copics to color this adorable little gal from SP&Company called Sunshine Emma from the ApplesDapples Collection.  I also stamped a sentiment from SP&Company called Bold Sentiment I.

Make sure to join us for all the fun at the links provided above.  I can't WAIT to see your colored creation!

4 comments:

  1. Tooo sweet!

    Melissa, I don't think anyone colors as beautifully as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa this is so darn cute... love this little image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww she is adorable!!! i love her expression and how the sentiment overlaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... the "happy" theme sums it all up for sure!!! She is just tooooo sweet and adorable, and so's your card!

    ReplyDelete