Saturday, September 2, 2017

A Very Unicorn Birthday - Whimsy Stamps

Hi ya everyone!
I'm back today with a simple creation using the adorable Unicorn Magic by Kirsten Winkelbauer from Whimsy Stamps!  I love this image and thought it might be perfect for my 7yr. old daughters upcoming 8th birthday.

I used the following Copics to color the image:
Skin/Hair:  E000, E00, E11, E15, R20, R22, E70, E71, E74, RV11, RV14
Shirt:  B21, B24, B26
Unicorn:  C00, C1, C3, Y32, Y28, B21, B24, B26, RV11, RV13, RV14, YG03, YG05, YG09
Stars/Sky:  Y32, Y28, E15, BG0000, BG000
Once I finished coloring her I looked for plain papers that matched my image and layered a bluc and pink.  I finished the card off by using a number of different flowers and flourishes.  Lastly, I used my soft colored enamel dots, It's a Party, from Whimsy to add a pretty soft touch.
Make sure to check out Whimsy Stamps today!  Also, Whimsy is having an Anything Goes challenge so I linked up.  Make sure if you create something Whimsy you join this fun challenge!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! The paper and colouring match perfectly! Thank you for joining our challenge at Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so pretty and magical! Gorgeous colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so cute and pretty! Thank you so very much for sharing at Whimsy, Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete