Saturday, September 23, 2017

Let It Snow Pop-Up - Lawn Fawn


Hi ya everyone!  I have wanted to join a Simon Says Challenge for awhile and I'm finally getting to it!!!  They have a fun one right now, Pop It Up.  I wanted to make this cute scalloped pop-up box from Lawn Fawn and this was the perfect opportunity to get started.  My sister over at Everyday Expressions gave this to me as a gift!  If you've never been to her blog, you really should.  She is so creative and has such an eye for gorgeous color combinations!  I also used the cute older stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Critters In the Arctic.
50dollar_voucher_600px
Did you know if you join this challenge you could win a $50 gift voucher?!  I would love that!  How generous of Simon Says!  You only have three days left to join, so better get creating! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Melissa 😊 The whole design of this is adorable and I love how you used a pop up card die too 😉 Very cute 😍❤️

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete