Friday, October 13, 2017

A SPOOKY Owl-o-ween - 31 Nights of Halloween


Ohhhh, it's Friday the 13th in the month of October and we are celebrating with 31 Nights of Halloween on the Whimsy Blog.  Besides the 31st, I think Friday the 13th couldn't be anymore SPOOKY and in honor of Friday the 13th, I hope you enjoy this SPOOKY creation!


I used the ADORABLE Owl-oween by Krista Heir-Barber.  This is a high quality edged red rubber stamp.  I colored him in my Copic markers.


Please, how cute is he!?  Because the moon was behind him, I added a bit of highlight on the edges of the image.  I also added some sparkle and white pen for stars and sparkle.  I loved coloring the sentiment too.  I used my toner gray Copics but then again highlighted in a bit of white pen to make the sentiment, that comes with this stamp, pop.



I topped off my SPOOKY creation with some letter stickers and my favorite enamel dots called Summer Breeze and It's a Party.

Don't forget to join us for the rest of the month for lots of inspiration and great prizes!!!  Tomorrow, the talented Faye will be surprising you with a gorgeous creation on the Whimsy Blog.



Products used - click to find item in the Whimsy Store



Owl-oween   *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots    *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

1 comment:

  1. Love the depth and dimension you achieve with your mad coloring skills...you just blow me away Melissa!

    ReplyDelete