Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hello Fall


Hi ya everyone!  Sorry for not being around the last couple of days.  I was on a crafty girls weekend and having so much fun creating projects with some amazing ladies.

I did however, find a bit of time to color last night!  Look at this darling image by Krista Smith from Saturated Canary.  I picked her up as a digital image from Make It Crafty, called Pretty Pumpkin Digi.  I've seen so many gorgeous creations with her that I was so excited to get my hands on her.  I used my Copic markers to color her.  I added some little touches to the hair and skin with my Prisma colored pencils.

These images are truly fun to color.  I used some adorable paper from Lawn Fawn of course!  The perfectly fall plaid papers are just gorgeous and perfect for any fall creation.


I added a few enamel dots and some ribbon and was done!  

1 comment: