Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Snowy Merry Christmas with Whimsy Stamps


Hi everyone!  Just sharing a little creation I made using some of the adorable Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet at Whimsy Stamps.  I love this adorable image, but sadly Winter Friends is sold out.  However, don't stress as there are so many more adorable stamps in the Whimsy Shop you will find something else you love.


I also had created a whole video on how to color the background trees I show you here, but alas my battery died and I had no idea until I loaded it onto my computer!  Ugh, so sad.  But I'll do another one soon.  She was colored in Copics.

After coloring, I placed the image on cardstock that matched paper from Milk and Cookies from Doodlebug Designs.  I then used Shabby Frantage Embossing Enamel for the snow.  The sentiment is also from Whimsy stamps called Holiday Mini Sentiments.

https://whimsystamps.com/products/new-holiday-mini-sentiments         https://whimsystamps.com/products/winter-friends?variant=22729832518

2 comments:

  1. Oh Eemmm Geeee! I super love this one! You make the most adorable cards ever! I love your coloring and ideas! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE those super cute Whimsy stamps. You have colored her up so beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete