Monday, May 14, 2018

You are so Loved - SugarPea Designs



Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm guest designing for SugarPea Designs and I’m super excited to share a simple project with you using one of my favorite stamp sets, Pretty Peonies.  The sentiments that come with the images are perfect and the font is so pretty. 
Today, I did something a little different, in that I created the same card twice, one on white cardstock and one on kraft card. The style looks very different even though it’s the same design.


First, I stamped the image in Versafine Clair Nocturne on white cardstock.  Then I colored the image with my Prisma Pencils.  I used the same colors on both the white and kraft.  However, you can see below, how different the looks really are.

Once the images were colored I used the SugarCut Postage Stamp to cut the edges and then placed both on an A2 base with the same color as card used to color.  I think the outcome is beautiful and it shows the versatility of your stamps!


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment